When asked what are your strategies for a longer deeper sleep this is what some people submitted.
Try some of these tips and see if they work for you.
- Glass of milk before you brush your teeth.
- Sentimental sounds (music boxes, lullabies, white noise etc)
- Try a homemade milk bath: two parts powdered milk, one part cornstarch to relax your body
- Meditation breathing exercises – they even have apps to help guide you
- Create a routine that relaxes you
- Invest in a good mattress,sheets, blankets, pillows or even white noise machines
- Create a morning routine to motivate you to go to sleep on time
If any of these do work please comment below.
To read the full article of submitted stories on how to sleep better. check out Real Simple
If you still suffer from severe insomnia or waking up frequently in the middle of the night it might be time to speak with a doctor. If he or she suggests a melatonin supplement click World Wide Labs for a natural option.